Please do the following before submitting your prints.
1. Ensure that the part is fully dimensioned.
2. Double check all dimensions.
3. Specify all critical dimensions on the print.
4. Ensure that all dimensions are consistent with the needs of the part. Excessively tight tolerances will increase the cost and delivery time of the part.
5. Include all important information and instructions on the print:
a) Specify material types and thicknesses.
b) Specify welding, heat treating and plating requirements.
c) Specify all radii and fillets in clear and consistent manner.
request a quote
Please use the following form to send us your file. Don't forget a description. We'll contact you shortly.